We are seeking Landscape Crew Leader looking to grow with us at Ideal Landscape Group. We are looking for individuals with great leadership skills, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn. Seeking individuals that can contribute to helping us build a winning culture every day.
PRIORITY SKILL SET:
Must possess and maintain the ability to:
- Positive attitude.
- Manage a crew of 1-3 crew members
- Ability to operate tablets for daily schedules.
- Perform basic mathematical skills proficiently.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must possess a valid (U.S.) driver’s license, Class E.
- Must be able to pass a drug test/background check.
- Must be able to safely operate all equipment in use.
- Must be able to work overtime; including but not limited to 4, 10+ hour days.
- Proper use of safety guidelines regarding your daily PPE and the use of equipment.
- Able to make sound field decisions on job sites to benefit the company and our clients.
- Manage jobs within estimated values and budget levels.
- Assist in training crew members in daily maintenance.
- Assign duties to crew members and supervise personnel.
- Monitor crew members who may need disciplinary action and report such required items to direct supervisors.
- Ensure quality standards are met on every job.
- Willingness to learn and be trained.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Directly monitor all crew employees.
- Daily housekeeping of job site, company vehicles, company trailers, and the equipment associated with them.
- Job site and Security of equipment.
- Directly responsible for job production and quality control.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, mowing operations, removal of current landscaping, installation of new trees, flowers, shrubs, and sod. Installation of retaining walls, patios, and other landscape construction projects.
- Snow Removal