CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of Planet (Previously Associated landscape contractors of America) we have adopted the following code of ethics and core commitments to our customers, our employees, and the landscape industry.
COMMITMENT TO CONSUMERS
- Conduct business in a professional manner.
- Provide information based upon honest, scientific, accurate, and factual knowledge.
- Practice honesty in our advertising, marketing, proposals, and representation of capabilities.
COMMITMENT TO OUR ENVIRONMENT
- Protect and preserve our most valuable resources, the environment.
- Operate in an environmentally safe manner.
COMMITMENT TO THE LAW
- Adhere to contractual obligations in essence and spirit.
- Abide by all laws and regulations affecting the Green Industry and support enforcement of these laws.
COMMITMENT TO FELLOW PROFESSIONALS
- Deal fairly with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Avoid making unfounded statements that, in any way, might injure the professional reputation of another.
- Refrain from unfairly recruiting employees of other companies.
COMMITMENT TO EMPLOYEES
- Develop, promote, and reinforce good safety practices in all phases of our operations.
- Encourage equal opportunities for all people in education and employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, or national origin.
- Respect colleagues and the endeavors of colleagues.
- Offer employees a fair and safe working environment, educational possibilities, and career opportunities.
- Use sound professional management practices and encourage employees to respond to their peers in a respectful manner.